Tuesday, 18 July 2017

Aaron Carter Is Reportedly Distant From His Family Amid DUI Scandal!

New article from your news rule in Inoreader
Via PerezHilton by Perez Hilton

Such a sad thing to hear!

As we reported, on Saturday, Aaron Carter and his girlfriend Madison Parker were arrested in Habersham County, Georgia where the singer was charged with a DUI, possession of less than one ounce of weed, and possession of drug-related objects.

Related: Aaron Ends Up In The Hospital After Being Bullied By Cruel Fans

The next day, after Nick Carter wrote on Twitter that he was "willing to help" his younger brother get better, the Sooner or Later musician clapped back by writing:

"If my own blood truly cared about my well-being, why wouldn't he call me directly and have a conversation instead of making this about him through a very public forum? That's not cool at all to use me for his PR and kick me while I am down. I love my family despite it through thick and thin."

Unfortunately, it seems there are bigger issues brewing in the Carter family.

On Monday, a source told US Weekly that Aaron is distant with his brood, and has "cut out" friends from his life. The insider revealed:

"He doesn't talk to his family very often and has cut out a lot of his old friends."

We just hope everything is okay!

[Image via Judy Eddy/WENN.]

Inoreader is a light and fast RSS Reader. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook
You have matches for "a"

No comments:

Post a Comment